Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm noooo baker, but I sent a cupcake and made a buck for childrens cancer!

Well, I must say the Walk for MS went amazingly well, and was alot of fun! Big hug for my oldest and his friend for joining us and raising awareness!!! I am very proud of them! As for youngsters, I also have to commend my niece who pulled every miracle she could to raise money for this cause!!!! Hugs Amanda!!! XOXO
We had a nice group of 8 and the weather was beautiful; the best part of the walk? Ok, I'll tell you...My cousin's smile when we finished! Simply inspirational...
This week I am concentrating on cupcakes...e-cupcakes to be more specific...E-cupcakes from cupcakesforacause.org which will help raise money for Children's Cancer. For each FREE e-cupcake sent, Got2B will donate $1!!!! So this year, Dylan will be decorating and emailing his own e-cupcakes for Mother's Day! We already started and he had a good time "baking"...
So, what's your favorite flavor? Mine is free and for charity!

No comments:

Post a Comment